Vaping is a better option than smoking for several reasons, and on top of that list is the fact that it can be used to manage smoking addiction. So, getting yourself a vape kit is an excellent place to start if you plan to stop smoking.
While there is simple and cheap vaping equipment like regular vape pens, if you want to enjoy vaping, you need something more sophisticated than vape pens. For one, they perform and help you enjoy your vaping experience without being overly pricy. These sophisticated items are called vape kits, and there are always different types to select.
What is a Vape Kit?
A vape kit is simply a bundle or box that provides everything you need for vaping. This can include a tank, a battery, a mouthpiece, and a coil. Some vape starter kits usually come with several kinds of e-liquid to allow users to try out various nicotine levels and flavors.
What are the Various Components of a Vape Kit?
Several components make up a vape kit, each of which has its role(s). Also, these items can be replaced easily if damaged or broken or if you want to switch up vaping experience.
- The vape mod: The vape mod is a device with no electronic components but depends on the fire button to connect the battery atomizer and the firing coil. This device is typically bigger than a vape pen, and it’s known to produce greater flavor and more vapor. However, its large size doesn’t make it as portable as a vape pen, so most people can’t take it around with them.
- Atomizer: This is undoubtedly one of the most vital components of the vape. It is heat resistant and responsible for turning the liquid element into vapor. An atomizer can come as a stand-alone or be installed into the tank, depending on the brand you choose.
- Battery: This is a no-brainer – the battery powers the vape. Different battery options work with your vape, but the most popular choice is lithium-ion batteries. This is because they are rechargeable, reliable, and lightweight, meaning you can get sufficient power on the device without adding extra weight. Still, whatever battery you choose, always pay attention to battery safety to avoid issues.
- Tank: Another name for the tank is a cartridge, where you’ll find the e-liquid. You can change the tank based on your preference because this is one component that determines how well you’ll enjoy vaping. The tank has features you need for a better experience, such as adjustable airflow.
- Coils: You can also call them atomizer heads because they form a central part of the atomizer. The coil powers up after pressing the vape button, and it goes on to vaporize the liquid inside a wicking material located in the atomizer. It would be best if you changed the coils constantly.
- Wicks: This is where the coil draws the e-liquid from, which is then heated up and vaporized. Wicks can be made from rayon, mesh, wool, cotton, or ceramic.
- E-liquid: This is another crucial component because you can’t get vapor without it. You have to pour this liquid into the tank to vaporize it. You can get this liquid in different flavors and options.
Vaping can be a fun experience once you invest in a suitable vape kit. With the components explained above, you should know what to expect in your kit.